Forums > Patterns, Plans & Makes
Ariane_et_le_fil

My Purple Coral Irving (Cashmerette Club)

This dress was finished before the project sewing room started but I wanted to share it with you. I've listed all the information in the project page.

Project diary : Purple coral Irving

· 2 months ago
You must have an account to comment or reply on threads - please log in or join the community.
Sort replies by:
Ariane_et_le_fil's avatar
Ariane_et_le_fil
— Post Deleted — · 2 months ago
Ariane_et_le_fil's avatar
Ariane_et_le_fil

With the picture

· 2 months ago
SewHayleyJane's avatar
SewHayleyJane Admin

I'm so sorry I missed this Ariane - the dress is absolutely beautiful!

· 1 month ago
Ariane_et_le_fil's avatar
Ariane_et_le_fil

Thank you very much !

· 1 month ago

Join the community!

Sewing doesn't have to be solitary.

ThreadySetGo is a vibrant and welcoming space for sewists of all ages and skill levels.

It's completely free to get started!

Verify Your Email

Before being able to interact with the community you must verify your email account so we know you're a real human being!