Forums > Patterns, Plans & Makes

This is a precious fabric sew. I love it so much that repeatedly put off cutting into it despite it still being available and that I have made this dress pattern before. The full on print won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but I love birds and flowers. It’s a Stoff jersey and the colours have such depth 🙂 The pattern is the Tammy Handmade Romy Maxi Dress, the wonderful fabric is from Beyond The Pink Door.

· 3 hours ago
You must have an account to comment or reply on threads - please log in or join the community.
Sort replies by:
SewHayleyJane's avatar
SewHayleyJane Admin

Yay Annie I'm so pleased you made this, you look absolutely stunning!!

· 2 hours ago
Anniehen's avatar
Anniehen Plus Member

Ahh thank you for your the lovely comment Hayley 🙂

· 1 hour ago
AnnieRose's avatar
AnnieRose

This is absolutely beautiful, and looks great on you

· 8 minutes ago

Join the community!

Sewing doesn't have to be solitary.

ThreadySetGo is a vibrant and welcoming space for sewists of all ages and skill levels.

It's completely free to get started!

Verify Your Email

Before being able to interact with the community you must verify your email account so we know you're a real human being!